Style Icons

Leave a Comment

I think it’s safe to say Olivia Palermo has the ultimate sense of style. I have never seen her put a foot wrong in the fashion stakes and officially see her as one of my style icons.
Always classically chic, fashion forward with a touch of glam, Palermo’s style has evolved since her reality TV days. Now, working as a successful model and fashion blogger, I continue to see her mix a number of high end items with high street.



I’m not entirely sure why, but a recent photo of Palermo at LFW attending the Anya Hindmarch show caught me by surprise. Not only was Palermo wearing a beautiful blue double breasted coat from Reiss, a popular and accessible UK brand, she also teamed her outfit with burgundy jeans and flats.
Another style icon of mine is Australian model Miranda Kerr. Whenever she steps out on the street, she is wearing simple clothes but always looks so fashionable. Regularly seen in Nobody jeans (my fave!) flats and ridiculously awesome coats/jackets Kerr is the epitome of glam.
I love how her outfits look so put together without trying too hard!
Here are some of my favourite outfits from Palermo and Kerr.







SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig