Forever a cat lady

2 comments

Now while I love posting about fashion and beauty there is another love in my life. My two gorgeous cats.
It's slightly shameful to admit but I'm a huge cat lady. I've always been an animal lover and when our dog passed away about 18 months ago thought it would be nice to have a different species around the place. The thought of 'replacing' him was not an option.

So after many tears and difficult moments we finally decided to head down to the Cat Haven in Shenton Park, Perth and see who we could take home. Just as we were leaving we spotted a litter of kittens coming in. Immediately we saw these two and brought them home.
Say hello to Mossy and Gizzy- brothers who were abandoned on the side of the road :(  but now are the little loves of my life. They adore each other and their mum :)

                     
                      
                              
                                  



SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments

PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig