Nails of the week

4 comments
So when I feel broke and also the need to spend money I generally don't have I opt for purchasing a new nail polish! 
Perfectly manicured hands intantly make me feel better.
Going through my vast collection I realised I didn't have a grey and wanted something neutral and wearable but also fashion forward. I settled for this Revlon one number 617 called 'You're Worth it'
I like the size of the bottle as I've never gotten through an entire bottle of nail polish and being smaller was also cheaper! At only $6 I was very happy! 
I applied two coats for this effect plus a top coat for extra long lasting shine. 

What's you're go to nail polish colour? 
                               
                               

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

4 comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you!
      It definitely helps to add a top coat for that extra shine :)

      Delete
  2. Your nails are to die for! I'm two bottles of nail envy down and still breaking. Very jealous.
    Gorgeous colour, lovely post.

    xx
    follow me here :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! I love freshly manicured and polished nails, I think it really makes a difference!
      This is one of my favourite neutrals :)

      Delete

PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig