Cataholic

1 comment
So I know I already wrote a post on my cats but I wanted to share with you the items I bought on Asos that reflect my love of felines!
I know this is a bit over the top and of course would never wear everything together but I can’t help but love the inclusion of animals when dressing, so the cat is my choice of animal!
First off I got these cute little socks for $5. Now, these are strictly for the house and bedtime-remember this when you’re judging my fashion choices- but I thought it was a cute addition to walk around the house in.
                            

The next item I bought was a pair of black gloves with a small embroidered kitten face etched in white. What I like about these is that it makes a pair of relatively normal, plain black pair of gloves individual and quirky. Personally, I don’t think this is that strange to wear in the winter and am looking forward to the colder days.
                            
My last cat inspired item is this retro cat head scarf. I’m not a massive fan of headbands at all and plan to wear this as a scarf or possibly even a hand bag accessory. Looking at it, you don’t automatically see ‘cat’ just more of a print which is what I like- it’s not ridiculously obvious.
                            

Now I’m not one to normally share this sort of weird fashion behaviour and I promise I’m normally very sane with my fashion choices. I promise to share a relatively normal one next time.
Bye for now!
xx
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comment

  1. I think all of it is cute. You don't have to be defensive. Obviously you aren't wearing it all at once and they are all accessories. It's good to throw some quirk and fun into one's wardrobe. We don't have to be serious all the time.

    http://www.lookfortheoccasion.com

    ReplyDelete

PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig