Feeding and organising a nail polish addiction

3 comments


Today I thought I’d try out a brand I haven’t used before. Enter Sugar Baby. Never one to shy away from something different, I spotted this colour from a distance in Myer on the weekend and knew I had to have it.
This is after two coats plus a top coat from Manicare.


It went on well, but did I did need to apply two coats to make it even and solid. The top coat gave it that extra shine you normally see in Shellac.
I’ve had this on for a few days now and the chipping is minimal.
All in all, a great buy.
RRP: $9.95

After buying this and going to put it in my box with my other polishes I realised I was getting sick and tired of my nail polishes going clumpy and becoming unusable in the box I had them in. They would always tip over, spill out, make a mess and look horrible. Not to mention, it was very difficult to ever find anything and I started buying colours I already had! So I did a bit of research and found this great nail polish stand on eBay.



Now look how pretty and organised my nail polishes are! Yay! It was a bit pricey, but in my books totally worth it.
What organisation tips have you found for your beauty products?


SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

3 comments

  1. I need a few of those organizers. I have outgrown my nail polish drawer
    http://alwaysblabbing.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey thanks so much for nominating me for a leibster award, I've uploaded a thank you post and linked your blog :)

    http://istylethereforeiiwear.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are amazing, I would highly recommend them...i'm thinking of even buying another one!

    ReplyDelete

PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig