A skincare line to remember!

Leave a Comment


For years, I have struggled to find the perfect skin care line. After many regimens, dollars and months waiting for results, I have finally found something to suit my skin and lifestyle that I would like to share with you J
For those of you who don’t know me I am 20 years old. I have dry and sensitive skin. Being a red head I am prone to sun damage and am super cautious about this. I never sun bake and always slip, slop, slap. I’ve also had a few issues with acne.
After doing my research, I came across Mario Badescu, an American based company.  The botanically-based skin care line remains as Mario crafted it so many years ago, expertly designed to keep your skin luscious and beautiful.
For about six months now I have been using the following products and seen impressive results. The tip for great skin is making sure you cleanse, tone and moisturise and not miss any steps.     

                                                                        

                                 

-        Acne Facial Cleanser

This is used to prevent and heal existing acne. The exfoliating and deep cleansing wash is formulated with acne fighting Salicylic Acid and also contains Aloe Vera and Chamomile which sooth inflamed skin. A great product to use in the shower each night. My skin feels clean and fresh!

-        Alpha Grapefruit Cleansing Lotion/Toner
The exfoliating powers of Citrus Extracts and the soothing nature of Aloe and Seaweed Extracts make this toner perfect for my dry and sensitive complexion. Citrus naturally breaks down pore congestion and dead skin cells for a healthy, refreshed glow. It also has a lovely scent that is not overpowering but refreshing.

-        Seaweed Night Cream
This non-greasy, oil-free night cream is enriched with Seaweed, Collagen and Hyaluronic Acid to soften, hydrate and nourish the skin without clogging pores. It leaves the skin feeling soft and silky. Tip: a little bit goes a long way!

-        Healing and Soothing Mask
I use this mask two to three times a week and leave it on for about 20 minutes. This product controls irritation and redness caused by acne. Non-hardening and effective for very sensitive or dry skin types with acne. Contains soothing Balsam Peru, a natural, anti-inflammatory ingredient.
After my first time using this product I saw instant results, my skin was less red, soft and smooth. 
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig