Style in the city

Leave a Comment
Perth is coming a long way!
We were lucky enough for Sex and the City stylist Patricia Field to bring some of the shows most adored outfits to Ennex 100. 

           


I am a MASSIVE fan of the show and can recall every outfit on display. Personally I am a Carrie fan. I love her clothes and passion for anything fabulous. As she said 'I like to have my money right where I can see it... In my wardrobe!" 
The movies, especially the second one, received some criticism but I honestly loved them. The fashion is so special and there are some scenes which are truly unforgettable.  
                           
This is the Versace haute couture dress Carrie wore in season 6 when she's in Paris with Aleksandr Petrovsky!

                                        

One of my other favourites is this vintage Halston dress. When Carrie is walking along the Abu Dabhi beach in this the colour is just amazing and it looks like she's floating. 

                                        

Now I adore all the characters on S&TC but Miranda holds a special place in my heart. I love her honesty which at times can be quite brutal and her sense of humour. This Julien Macdonald dress she wears at Stanford and Anthony's wedding is one of my favourite looks on her. The detailing is exquisite and so beautiful in real life.

If you get the chance make sure you take a look at the exhibition. It truly is special.


SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig