Travel Necessities

Leave a Comment
I've done a bit of a blog revamp so I hope you all like it! I just wanted something a bit more modern and fresh. People are always changing and I think this year has been a bit of a wake up, so I wanted my blog to change with me and reflect my style.

But in other news, I wanted to share with you some of my go-to travel necessities. I'm heading off to Victoria at the end of June to go skiing at Falls Creek. Cannot wait to see the snow! I'm going with my best friend and this will sort of be our first independent travel adventure, so while it's a bit nerve wracking we are also super excited. Some of my biggest concerns are keeping warm and protecting my skin from the harsh conditions. So here I wanted to give you an insight into just some of my essentials I'll be taking to combat the harsh climate.

       

       

       

Nivea Fruity Shine Strawberry
Nivea Hydro Care SPF 15
Crabtree & Evelyn Summer Hill Hand Therapy
Valleygirl Sunglasses
Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe Vera
Sun Sense Daily Fac
Mario Badescu Herbal Hydrating Serum
Mimco watch
Pantene shampoo and conditioner 
Benefit they're real eye makeup remover
Revlon colour stay lip gloss
L'occitane hand cream
Lancôme visionnaire
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig