A little bit of Lanvin heaven

Leave a Comment

I was realllllly naughty the other week and decided I MUST have a pair of Lanvin ballet flats. Now, in my defence these will be an investment piece….I’ve been saying that a lot I know…but they will be.
For years, I have read amazing reviews on these shoes about how comfortable they are. Honestly, I thought this was a bit of lie considering every designer pair of shoes I’ve owned have been absolute torture to wear!


But when I saw these Lanvin’s on sale at Cult Status at half price (!!!!!) I knew I had to go and try them on. I would never pay full price for something like this, its way to expensive and easy to find a cheaper alternative. But readers of the blogging world, if you EVER and I mean EVER need a pair of flats that you can wear with anything and can walk around for hours without getting horrendous blisters or crippled feet, these are the ones for you.

I must say they are the most luxuriously comfortable shoes I have ever owned.

When I was going through the sale items, I was pondering which style to get. I had my eye on a pair of navy blue satin flats but decided on classic black. I opted for the black flat- toe cap with accessories. I figured for the price I should have a few different styles to choose from.

These shoes come with 2 different accessories, "Grosgrain Bow" and "petal" attachments, that you can clip on to create a different set of shoes, essentially three styles in one. They also have a concealed heel that measures approximately 20mm making them super padded.

Lots of celebrities have been spotted wearing them including Victoria Beckham and Angelina Jolie.


I would say they run true to size, but luckily they do come in half sizes if you’re in between.

Be sure to get in quick, as while they are expensive, they run out the door on feet who cherish them quick smart….especially at half price. 
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig